Behind your product or service there are stories: stories of each idea, each phase of creation, each step in your personal growth as an entrepreneur or small business owner.
There are also stories ahead of you: stories of the people you’ll meet, the partnerships you’ll make, the community you’ll build—and above all, the stories of the individuals whose lives will be impacted or transformed by your product or service.
You know and love your product or service, and you’re confident it will help people. But when you sit down to a blank screen or page, it suddenly feels strange or overwhelming. It turns out, writing about yourself or something close to you is . . . awkward. Even more uncomfortable is the process of editing your own audio or video. (If you’ve never overanalyzed the sound of your own voice before, it’s a delightful way to spend an afternoon!) Then there’s the time it takes to do this all, which is somehow at least two times what you expected. Why??
That’s where I can help. I love to write and find the right words. I love to spend time digging through footage for the perfect clips to make the perfect edit. Whether it’s through writing, audio, video, social media, or a hybrid of these, I love to look for stories and bring them to life.
Above all, I want to help you tell your story because there are individuals out there who need you and your unique offerings. It might be what you make or the way you share your message that creates real change in their lives.
And let’s be honest, sometimes it’s nice not having to manage all of your communications on your own!
- Content calendar creation & management
- Website updates (Wix, Squarespace, and WordPress)*
- PDF download, brochure, presentation, and social graphic creation (using Canva)*
For when you’re ready to tell your ideal customers what you have to offer, but need help finding the right words.
- Website & Sales Pages
- Email Campaigns
- Social Media Posts
For when you’re ready to share your voice, but don’t want to spend hours planning or editing.
- Plan: create a storyboard, shot list, write a script
- Edit: lower third or full screen graphics, clean cuts and transitions
- Custom music/soundtrack (additional cost)
- Closed captioning & transcription
For when you want to focus on leading or teaching, not directing or tech support.
- Develop event rundown
- Open & close the webinar/event
- Record & edit content
- Monitor chat & Q&A
- Share slides, graphics, or music
- Manage breakout rooms (Zoom only)
*Please note that the services I offer are not to take place of professional graphic design services. I will update your website or create materials on Canva using existing templates and assets within those tools, using your existing branding. If you need custom graphics for your website or need to build out your branding, I highly recommend working with a professional graphic designer. Once they help you with branding or any custom graphics, I can use those on your materials.
Communications Support Packages
Bring me on as a member of your team to manage your communications. Choose the level of support you need.
- 5-Hour Support Package
- Standard Rate of $95/hour
- 10-Hour Support Package
- Discounted Rate of $85/hour
- 20-Hour Support Package
- Discounted Rate of $75/hour
How it Works
- The hours you purchase can be used for any variety of my services listed above.
- You have 90 days from purchase to use all the hours in your package.
- To communicate with me during the duration of the package:
- You may reach out via email, text, or the Voxer app
- On business days, I will do my best to respond within 24 hours. On weekends, expect a response the next business day.
- Phone or zoom calls are charged separately at the rate of $100/hour. (The Communications Director package includes one, 1-hr planning call, but any additional calls beyond that will be an additional charge.)
- An intake form/questionnaire is used to gather project details before I begin work.
- You may reach out via email, text, or the Voxer app
- For project requests and timelines:
- Make your request at least one week prior to the due date. If a project is requested with less than one week notice, I may not be able to complete it by the due date.
- All assets and materials needed for projects must be delivered 72 hours prior to the project due date. All feedback and edits need to be delivered within 48 hours of the project due date. If materials or revisions are delivered too close to the deadline, I may not be able to incorporate them or complete the project.
Intuitive Content Consultations
You may not know yet what type of support you need, or you may just want to talk to someone about your ideas or vision, so you can sense whether you’re headed in the right direction. If that’s the case, book an Intuitive Content Consultation with me. In these sessions, we will:
- Get grounded to tap into your creativity and intuition
- Pull Oracle and/or Tarot cards to connect to your higher self and tap into the energy of your project
- Discuss your idea and the story behind it
- Brainstorm how to best express and share your story
- Explore how you can practically bring your idea to life and stay motivated as you create
Intuitive Content Consultations are 75 minutes for $150. Sessions will be available again for booking in March 2023. If you’d like to be put on a waiting list for when these open, send me a message via the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Who I Work With
I work with solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, and independent and small business owners. With my background as a yoga teacher, and because storytelling is a spiritual practice for me, I enjoy working with those in the wellness or spiritual space. But don’t worry, your business doesn’t need to be part of these specific industries—I love working with anyone who wants to make the world a better place through their product or service.
Are you part of a larger organization in need of support? View services for large organizations.
Why Work With Me?
There’s a lot of good writers, video editors, and content creators out there. But what I provide is a little bit different.
I call myself an intuitive content creator and storyteller because I rely heavily on my intuition as I create. I take the time to get to know you and your community, taking on the energy behind both as I write. I channel your voice so that the words sound like you, not someone you hired. Your community should not know the difference between something you wrote and something I wrote. I am simply here to boost your voice and message so you can build a deeper connection with your audience.
Think of it this way: I take what’s stuck in your head and put it into clear communications that still sound and feel like you.
Connect With Me
Have questions about my services? Send me a message through the form below, and I’ll get back to you.